Monday 18 August 2008

Thanks for italki.com which meet us. After I know her deeply than I so surprised because in fact she is funny and energetic girl but easily angry. So sometime I can not understand her character. Before I know her I have never know Tianjin. I just know Hongkong, Beijing, Taipe, Guangzho aand Huangzho . After I know her, my knowledge about Chinese who lived in Central Land China have been added. For my personal I so like to learning about the culture / daily live from any countries, than I can comparing once each other. I will take the goods thing from other countries but the bad things have to throw away. Every culture has unique. So I have to be tolerable for it. The quote say “THINK GLOBALY ACT LOCALY” its mean I have to think as same as they think but I still behave/act locally (as my country especially as JAVANESE tradition/manners).

I do not know how to say grace to her. She has changed to my mind.
She has make me more like Chinese/Mandarin Song.

I had remember when I had on Saint Bernard High School (Catholic Foundation) from the years 1992 until 1995. In there I have a lot of Chinese friends. And I have Chinese best friend and of course a Chinese girl friend. She always treat me……hehehe.

Chinese in the land (China Country) and Chinese who lived in Indonesia its so difference. The anonym of CHINESE: CHINO,SINO, and in Indonesia call TIONGHOHA.

Said historical, West Indonesian people from YUNAN, SOUTH CHINA, they immigration to Indonsian archipelago this happen a thousand years ago.

Ditulis Oleh : eka ~ IT Networking

Artikel FOR ONCE BEST FRIEND WHO LIVED IN TIANJIN ini diposting oleh eka pada hari Monday 18 August 2008. Terimakasih telah berkunjun. Silahkan tinggalkan pertanyaan atau kritik dan saran pada kolom komentar, Anda juga bisa menghungi PJK langsung disini .

Putra Jaya Komputer (PJK)

1 comment:

  1. That is really a great story and I'm happy the internet has helped you learn and find new friends. I recently bumped into my cousin on both edufire.com and babbel.com...he is trying to learn German while I'm exploring FRENCH. Wish me luck...

    Have fun with your studies

    Lyndie

    ReplyDelete

Jika ada pertanyaan silahkan contact kami, atau bisa berkomentar disini.

Hubungi Kami

PJK / BATANGBOLIC
Hardware,Networking, & Internet
Jl. Akasia Raya No.5 Perumahan
Kalisalak - Kauman Batang
Jawa Tengah - Indonesia

Email : putra.jaya.komputer@gmail.com
Hp. 085868788968 / 082227594993
Pin BB :52595EA2
YM

IKLAN

Pelatihan
&
Jasa Setting Proxy High Perfomance

Di Jamin Youtube tercache & Game online terupdate cepat
  • Pelatihan & Setting On the site
Mobile Phone:085868788968
Pin BB:52595EA2
BUTUH MOBIL BARU/BEKAS?

DP minimal 30 % dari harga mobil baru atau bekas. Syarat untuk karyawan/pns: Fotokopi KTP pemohon, Kartu Keluarga, Rincian Gaji, Rekening Listrik, Surat/Akta nikah, Telepon, PDAM, PBB, Rekening Tabungan & NPWP
Syarat untuk wiraswata:Plus SIUP/TDP, Laporan keuangan terakhir
Contact Person : Eka (082227594993)
Pin BB : 52595EA2

Jasa Pembuatan RT RW Net dan Warnet

Modal Hanya 5 JT-an..!!!

Meliputi:

=>Radio Access Point TP-LINK

=>Antena OMNI

=>Pigtail

=>Kabel UTP 25 meter

=>CPU P3 Mikrotik 2nd, CPU Dual COre Proxy Server 2nd dan Tower 3 Pipa Galvanis

Keuntungan

=>Lebih Murah dalam 1 paket komplit

=>RT/RW-Net Siap Pakai

=>PJK akan membantu promosi

Call/SMS = 085868788968
Pin BB :52595EA2


SEWA MOBIL PEKALONGAN DAN BATANG
Sewa/Carter Mobil Dalam Kota / Luar Kota (Se-Jawa) + Sopir.
Hubungi: Eka HP: 085868788968 / 082227594993
Pin BB : 52595EA2
Alamat:
Jl. Akasia Raya No.5 Perumahan Kalisalak Batang
Jl. Trapesium 3 No.15 Perumahan Limas Indah Pekalongan

SPACE INI DI SEWAKAN UNTUK IKLAN

Hubungi :

Mobile Phone:085868788968
Pin BB:52595EA2




Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Followers