Thursday 7 August 2008

I woke up at 06.00am than taking a bath, get uniform civil servant after all have done i riding motorcycle go to North Pekalongan Distric Office. After at office i open the my laptop than to connecting with internet access. Updating antivirus, reading e-newspaper, servicing applicant who want to make ID and not forget to open Yahoo Messanger. On my YM i can say Hello to all my friends from all the world. I am so like to meet all of them. at 12.00pm going to the bank and get lunch. at 01.30pm I am go to Putra Jaya Komputer (Computer Workshop). On this i have to finish some troubleshooting computers and notebook. one notebook Toshiba Pentium 3 so slowly, than i must formatting its this. Backup data from trouble harddiskdrive and ect. I have 3 assistance who give a hand for me. At 04.00 pm going to furniture shop, buy 3 computer table and a whiteboard for preparing computers privat course on Friday. I riding a car to brought all of them, while i driving, listening my favorite Chinese song which sent by my friend from Tianji, China. Her name is Effy. This song toching my heart.

Ditulis Oleh : eka ~ IT Networking

Artikel Today, 7th Agust 2008 ini diposting oleh eka pada hari Thursday 7 August 2008. Terimakasih telah berkunjun. Silahkan tinggalkan pertanyaan atau kritik dan saran pada kolom komentar, Anda juga bisa menghungi PJK langsung disini .

Putra Jaya Komputer (PJK)

1 comment:

  1. The first overlook at Tokyo Iron Pagoda

    Looking the lamps shine as stalight

    Finally I arrived but I am sadder

    to make our dream come ture just by myself


    You are always saying we have much time

    You can wait for me

    I didn't understand before

    Wether there will be futrue tomorrow


    Missing is a kind of pain which can breath

    It live in every conner in my body

    It is painful to sing your favorite songs,read your letters,and even keep silence.


    Pity is a kind of pain which can breath

    It flows and rolls in my blood

    It is painful to regret that we were not close,to hate myself for misunderstanding you.Is if the most painful that I can not see you when I want to.


    I have not seen sarrow on your face,which is so stubbon and lonely

    You pulled down the walls to give me a vagrant life and wait me to struss myself up at the place


    You did not say you also would be feeble and need to rely on me

    So I disguised I did not know and lived freely


    I swear I will not tell lies any more

    I will hold you as tightly as I love you.

    My smile is weak now and my soul fly in the sky

    Everything is well if you be with me


    I swear I will not make you wait for me

    I will accompany you to do anything you wanna

    I become as a shell more and more and I am so afraid that my heart be touched.

    Everything is well if you come back me


    Everything is well if it can be reborned.

    ReplyDelete

Jika ada pertanyaan silahkan contact kami, atau bisa berkomentar disini.

Hubungi Kami

PJK / BATANGBOLIC
Hardware,Networking, & Internet
Jl. Akasia Raya No.5 Perumahan
Kalisalak - Kauman Batang
Jawa Tengah - Indonesia

Email : putra.jaya.komputer@gmail.com
Hp. 085868788968 / 082227594993
Pin BB :52595EA2
YM

IKLAN

Pelatihan
&
Jasa Setting Proxy High Perfomance

Di Jamin Youtube tercache & Game online terupdate cepat
  • Pelatihan & Setting On the site
Mobile Phone:085868788968
Pin BB:52595EA2
BUTUH MOBIL BARU/BEKAS?

DP minimal 30 % dari harga mobil baru atau bekas. Syarat untuk karyawan/pns: Fotokopi KTP pemohon, Kartu Keluarga, Rincian Gaji, Rekening Listrik, Surat/Akta nikah, Telepon, PDAM, PBB, Rekening Tabungan & NPWP
Syarat untuk wiraswata:Plus SIUP/TDP, Laporan keuangan terakhir
Contact Person : Eka (082227594993)
Pin BB : 52595EA2

Jasa Pembuatan RT RW Net dan Warnet

Modal Hanya 5 JT-an..!!!

Meliputi:

=>Radio Access Point TP-LINK

=>Antena OMNI

=>Pigtail

=>Kabel UTP 25 meter

=>CPU P3 Mikrotik 2nd, CPU Dual COre Proxy Server 2nd dan Tower 3 Pipa Galvanis

Keuntungan

=>Lebih Murah dalam 1 paket komplit

=>RT/RW-Net Siap Pakai

=>PJK akan membantu promosi

Call/SMS = 085868788968
Pin BB :52595EA2


SEWA MOBIL PEKALONGAN DAN BATANG
Sewa/Carter Mobil Dalam Kota / Luar Kota (Se-Jawa) + Sopir.
Hubungi: Eka HP: 085868788968 / 082227594993
Pin BB : 52595EA2
Alamat:
Jl. Akasia Raya No.5 Perumahan Kalisalak Batang
Jl. Trapesium 3 No.15 Perumahan Limas Indah Pekalongan

SPACE INI DI SEWAKAN UNTUK IKLAN

Hubungi :

Mobile Phone:085868788968
Pin BB:52595EA2




Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Followers